Plywoods - probably the largest range available anywhere.
- F/E ply
- Birch ply
- Marine ply
- Bendy ply
- Aircraft ply
- Non-slip ply
- Veneered ply
Please note that plywood is made from natural and renewable fibre. The wood veneers are either peeled or sliced and then dried. It is inevitable that variations in thickness of veneers will arise in the cutting process.
Huge range available - All grades are supplied
- Standard- Constructional chipboard for the building, joinery and upholstered furniture industries
- Superfine – Furniture chipboard for veneering, melamine facing and foiling
- Melamine faced furniture, shopfitting and interior decorating
- Flooring board for domestic and industrial use
- Weather safe - Flooring board for domestic and industrial use, with peel-off weather protection
Always available in a large range of veneers are:
- Veneered MDF
- Veneered Blockboard
- Veneered Plywood
- Veneered Chipboard
- Veneered Doors
Ideal for cabinet making, office furniture, wall panels, kitchen units, shop fitting, bar fitting, bath panels, dining furniture, reproduction furniture, contemporary furniture and many more.